Auditor for CPA Firm
Our ideal candidate is expected to have at least three to ten years of experience in a public accounting firm gaining extensive knowledge in audits, reviews, and compilations. This experience must be within the past five years. The candidate will be expected to help assist with our audit engagements, and prepare and review client financial statements. Our ideal candidate would also have a working knowledge of income tax rules and experience in preparation of individual, partnership, corporate and
fiduciary income tax returns.
- Assist audit partner in all phases of an audit related to multiple types of audit
- Help develop and train less experienced audit staff members.
- Research complicated accounting and auditing issues.
- Review and prepare financial statements for write-up clients.
- Preparation and review of federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Preparation and review of any necessary payroll, property, and sales and use tax returns.
- Improves client tax administration by recommending procedures, guidelines, systems, documentation, and reporting to federal, state, local, and foreign authorities.
- Manages client engagement expectations by communicating engagement status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues.
- Develops business by expanding existing relationships with clients; participating in civic, business, and professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and analyzing new legislation; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Contributes to tax team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- CPA license required
- 3 to 10 years experience in public accounting
- Public accounting experience required in auditing and tax.
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP
- Financial Skills
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Informing Others
- Verbal Communication
- Managing Profitability
We offer an excellent opportunity for individual career development, work/life balance, competitive salary, and a group benefit package.